1. Clothing is the outward expression of the inner person.
2. The key to style is having the right clothes for the occasion.
3. Be sure to have a good tailor.
4. Fit is one of the more important elements of style; Clothes should not be too big or small.
5. Every man should own a quality black suit and a white spread collar french cuff shirt. Peferct for any formal occasion.
6. Ties and other accessories should accent your outfit, not overpower it.
7. Don't over do it; conservative is bold and classy.
"The Seven Rules